Day 2 of attempt to write down 5 "moments" (whatever they are) every day until I get bored. OK here goes.
- Marvelled again at the Nespresso Aeroccino Frother. I would not buy a Nespresso coffee machine ever, no way man, not even if I were paid to buy it (and despite the box of pods which has the same effect on me as a large tin of coloured pencils did c. 1976), but this this really is good. It is $99 so if you want one, ask for it for your birthday (unless you're rich). It makes everything a bit fancier and compensates for mistakes involving goat's cheese before 7.30am.
- Read quite a long report about something called "Millennials". There are 2.6 billion of them in the world and they are people who are between 9 and 30 years old. The report drew conclusions that worried me, e.g.: 25% of Millennials believe that they will earn more than their parents; 78% proud of their nationality (up from 66% in 2006). The only conclusion I could draw from it is that 9 year olds have far too much on their plates nowadays. When I was 9 I spent most of my time pretending to be a horse.
- Went to the pharmacy to get some shampoo (enough to wash 500 heads: $3.99). A lady offered to rub her stick over my face to test my "obviously very dry and red" skin. Stick didn't work. She went off to get batteries. Came back 6 minutes later. Put batteries in. Stick did not work. Skin still "obviously dry and red".
- Went to a restaurant (known as a risstrunt to G. Ramsay) and ate cheese fondue with some friends. Told story involving a tiny mouse asking a lion for an insight. Was hit joke of the night (in my head).
- Doing burny cheese indigestion burps and looking at this for quite a long time: